Annual Convention 2017
08 Feb 2017 - 10 Feb 2017
The UKinbound Annual Convention will take place from Wednesday 8 - Friday 10 February 2017 in Plymouth.
Annual Convention 2017 is set to be a truly special event as we celebrate UKinbound's 40th Anniversary with a rich and revamped programme of events including: our AGM, inspirational keynote speakers, a new, improved and extended B2B workshop, an exciting 40th anniversary themed networking evening, familiarisation trips and more, culminating in a spectacular black-tie gala dinner alongside our annual Awards for Excellence ceremony.
- Celebrate UKinbound's 40th Anniversary in style with fellow members, colleagues and the UKinbound team
- Enjoy a spectacular black-tie gala dinner and Awards for Excellence ceremony in beautiful surroundings
- Meet and connect with key industry players at our restructured B2B workshop
- Look back at 40 years of inbound tourism with our keynote speakers and hear their predictions for the next 40
- Explore Britain's Ocean City and its rich history, landmarks, and natural assets on familiarisation trips
- Witness the unveiling of UKinbound's new branding!
STANDARD MEMBER RATES
|SUPPLIER RATE||1st ticket at £579+VAT and £529+VAT for each additional ticket*
|TOUR OPERATOR RATE||1st ticket at £429+VAT and £215+VAT for each additional ticket*
NON-MEMBER RATE: £679
*applies to bookings made at the same time
WITH THANKS TO:
Here are the highlights from Convention 2016 that took place in Aviemore: