- Location: Elstree & Borehamwood
- Salary: £20,000 per annum
- Contract: Full time, 1 year fixed-term contract (maternity cover)
HF Holidays are looking for a committed individual with an interest in travel to join their lively Abroad Administration Team to monitor and analyse their overseas product sales performance and suggest tours to promote. The candidate should be able to provide reports on sales and collaborate with the sales team to improve sales and increase profits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating bookings in Amadeus from flight manifests to complete manifests and maintain accurate records
- Answering questions and queries from guests and other departments both by email and telephone
- Sell holidays and seize opportunities to upsell products
- Collaborate with the marketing department to prepare common strategies such as e-shots promoting late bookings
- Ensure sales team is up-to-date with products that require promoting
- Manage tours that are left on sale when the late booking stage is hit
- Producing, checking and sending reports to suppliers & Leaders in timely manner for overseas holidays
- Providing support to colleagues within the Abroad department
- Administration tasks as required including managing requests which could be for extra flights, special requirements, extra bedrooms or capacity on holidays
- Meet personal and team qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Previous experience in a Travel Company is essential
- Excellent Customer support role skills and knowledge
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Bubbly personality, driven, committed and team player
- Strong sales skills
- Flexibility in working hours, availability at weekends
- A genuine passion and interest for Travel.
- Competitive salary.
- 1-week Familiarisation Visit at one of our 18 Country House Hotels each year.
- 28 holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 33 after 2 years.
- Free Professional Training and development courses with ongoing in-house support.
- Free carparking.
- Cycle to work scheme available.
- Discount at outdoors Equipment Stores.
- Discounts on HF Holidays’ holidays throughout the world.
- Discounts on HF Holidays’ holidays for Friends and Family.
- Unique opportunity to explore the Great Outdoors.
How to apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] or call more details please call 07864 923665.
About the company:
HF Holidays is an award-winning travel and hotel company and the UK’s largest walking & outdoor holiday provider. HF Holidays own and operate 18 UK country house hotels and inspire their guests to travel to six continents around the world. HF Holidays Ltd began in 1913 and currently employ a team of around 500 and specialise in providing walking holidays in the great outdoors in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Looking after their guests and team is at the heart of everything they do, and their mission is to provide shared holiday experiences which inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. HF Holidays believe that among the things that matter most in today’s busy world is an appreciation of natural beauty, a love of the open air, and the joy of fellowship with one another.