AC Group is seeking an Executive to join their luxury division AC Luxe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Dealing with initial enquiries from clients in a timely manner
- Collating bespoke and detailed itineraries that match client requirements within 24 hours of initial contact
- Offering suitable alternatives where originally requested options are not available
- Maximising revenues by seeking to convert all enquiries and maximising on opportunities to upsell
- Negotiating competitive supplier rates and acting as point of liaison with suppliers
- Dealing with any ‘on the road’ issues that arise while clients are travelling
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of booking hotels and itineraries and putting together bespoke multi-service, multi-day itineraries in the UK and Ireland, excellent customer service skills, be extremely organised with strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy, very strong ability to negotiate suppliers and clients, be extremely organised with an unflappable approach, and possess a positive outlook with a flexible approach.
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
About AC Group: AC Group is a privately owned an managed destination management company specialising in travel throughout the UK, Ireland and France.