TravelBeat is seeking an outgoing and enthusiastic, highly motivated and extremely organised Account Assistant to join their team and work across a wide-ranging portfolio of partners.
The ability to thrive in a busy, small-staff environment whilst wearing many hats is key to excelling at TravelBeat, where there will be ample opportunity to learn and grow as the company continues to develop.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Directors and Account Manager in implementing partners’ sales and marketing plans and activities
- Preparing market information documents to keep partners informed on the latest tourism trends and statistics
- Keeping the intranet and extranet up-to-date and ensuring the database is updated and well organised
- Providing administrative support to the Directors when required
- Ensuring trade show project partners receive excellent customer service when in the UK
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing and enthusiastic, highly motivated and extremely organised
- Have an analytical mind and excellent desk research skills
- Have strong personal relationship skills to quickly build rapport
- Have a natural ability to deliver exceptional customer service
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office suite and ideally know their way around Mailchimp or a similar programme
- Always willing to learn new processes
- Have a highly collaborative, positive and fun attitude at work
How to apply: Please send your CV with a covering letter stating your required notice period, current salaries and some thoughts on what you could bring to this role to email@example.com.
Closing date: Friday 16 August
About TravelBeat: Formed in 2015, TravelBeat is a UKinbound award-winning tourism marketing company that helps organisations around the world understand the valuable tourist market and how to target it effectively. With a growing client base of tourist boards, sightseeing passes, tour operators, associations, hotels and some of the biggest brands in attractions and entertainment across six countries, we have a rare opportunity to join the TravelBeat team as Account Assistant. If you are looking to begin a career in sales and marketing and you have a passion for travel, we want to hear from you!