China Travel Outbound are seeking an Account Manager to join their team in Brighton.
An international tourism marketing agency, China Travel Outbounds specialise in helping clients attract tourists from China – the largest travel market in the world.
A fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with teams in Brighton and Beijing, their clients include VisitBrighton, Royal Museums Greenwich, Destination Bristol, English Heritage, City Cruises, and London North Eastern Railway. They also represent a number of global hotel brands in Europe and the Middle East.
China Travel Outbound offers PR, sales representation, social media and marketing services all targeting the Chinese traveller and delivered through the team in China. The Account Manager role would look after European clients and ensuring the smooth delivery of their programmes of work in China.
The ideal candidate will have a great attitude towards client service, being friendly, flexible and extremely well organised. Experience of China is not essential but you will need to be interested in this dynamic, emerging market and have the ability and desire to learn something new every day.
Ability to speak Chinese is not required but would be advantageous.
Key experience and skills include:
- At least 2 years’ experience of account handling, either at Account Executive or Account Management level within a marketing/PR/ad agency, or the equivalent in-house experience
- Travel and tourism industry experience would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proven ability to develop excellent relationships with clients and colleagues, particularly in an international context
- Highly efficient with good administration skills and attention to detail
China Travel Outbound embraces flexible working and asks that requests are made at the time of application.
How to apply: Please send a CV and covering letter explaining why you feel you would be suited to the role to [email protected] by 28 February 2019.