Smartsave is seeking an Account Manager to join their team and support the implementation of the Smartsave strategy, help create creative content across all channels, and digital promotion.
The Account Manager will be responsible for everything including offering through a variety of distribution channels including the website, maps and mobile apps.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building strong, positive client relationships and opening communication lines with new and existing clients.
- Overseeing the running of campaigns and promotions, from brief to completion – ensuring all promotional activity is in line with the client’s expectations maintaining a positive representation of the Smartsave and For Less brands.
- Analysing brand and campaign performance, identifying trends and key focus areas.
- Working with other strategic partners i.e. tax refund operators and payment providers.
- Reporting monthly client revenue working with finance to ensuring 100% accuracy.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good track record of building successful relationships with high-level stakeholders.
- An understanding of the process and logistics behind printed media and Content Management Systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages – particularly Excel to advanced level is highly desirable.
- A self-motivator with a desire to constantly improve and progress current practices.
- The ability to work individually and as a part of a multi-dimensional team.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communications skills.
How to apply: Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
About Smartsave: Smartsave is an online marketing platform that promotes attractions and restaurants worldwide. Over 2 million consumers have benefited from using Smartsave discounts through maps and the smartsave.com website in cities such as London, New York and Amsterdam. There are no upfront costs to our partners, which helps them to reach and win additional visitors from new audiences and markets, supplementing their core business.