KidZania London is seeking a new Brand Manager for an indoor educational entertainment centre to join their team. You will be responsible for raising awareness of KidZania through a number of different products and channels.
The candidate will play a vital role in building awareness, credibility and market share for KidZania London as the top number one school trip destination where young children can aspire to be who they want in the future world of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Graphic Designer with the workload, projects and creative ideas.
- Implement campaigns across PR, Trade, Digital, Media and Advertising.
- Leading on specific projects and products such as the Summer Camp.
- The opportunity to be actively involved with creating marketing content and working with the wider marketing team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree educated (essential), Business or Marketing preferred.
- Excellent computer skills across all Microsoft packages (advanced Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Strong organisational skills and highly deadline-driven.
- Resourceful, proactive, innovative thinker.
- Minimum 4 years of integrated marketing experience.
How to apply: Please apply through the website, register your details and upload your latest CV.
About KidZania: KidZania is a city built for children aged 4 -14, where they can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft child-sized city. From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, KidZania offers children the chance to explore over 60 unique and exciting professions through real-life role play in a fun and safe environment. Experience lasts 4 hours and children aged 8+ can enjoy KidZania without an accompanying adult. Where else could your child be pilot?