E-voyages have a great opportunity for a smart and quick-thinking Business Development Executive. They are the leading Destination Management Company for Bespoke Group Tours through the United Kingdom and Ireland and the successful candidate would contribute directly to the creation and conversion of the products their clients come for. This is a key role that directly impacts the company’s bottom line but also offers a degree of creativity that make the position more than just a job.
This is as exciting as it is challenging a time to join their teams of multilingual travel experts. The company have recently further developed in both Scotland and Ireland, reinforced their key partnerships with Eurostar and Warner Bros Studios, giving them an enviable position compared to their competitors.
E-voyages are looking for someone who will share their absolute passion for their destination and make full use of the opportunities offered by the company to travel and discover the UK and Ireland to communicate this passion to their clients.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the allocated clients and to have total responsibility for all their confirmed traveling groups.
- Acknowledging all amendments and changes from clients
- Advising the client of the most suitable options for their tours
- Ensuring that all services are booked well in advance of the date of travel
- Ensuring that all service providers are kept informed of all changes and amendments to their confirmed groups.
- Acknowledging confirmations to clients
- Meeting all targets for under budget buying, placing of services and inserting information into the tour plan.
- The completion of several other responsibilities in addition to booking, relating to clients, new requests, logging, quoting, financial, suppliers and other areas.
To read the full job description click here.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in the tourism industry or possess a Tourism Management degree or similar
- Be fluent in English and French
- Be detail-orientated
- Possess a positive attitude with drive and a work ethic to meet targets
- Be creative and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Possess excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Possess excellent relationship-building and analytical skills
- Have excellent time-management skills
- Be self-directed and able to work independently
- Have proficiency in MS Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
How to apply: Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
About E-voyages: E-voyages Group is the reference for tailor made experiences in the UK and Ireland. We provide creative solutions for groups & FITs stays operated by our Leisure, Incentive, Sports or Luxury team. Our multilingual experts handle each request with a high sense of priority and use their up-to-date product knowledge and creativity to create itineraries that meet our clients’ needs. We guarantee competitive rates, great customer service, originality and pride ourselves in our responsible values and sustainable way of working.