E-Voyages are looking to hire a Business Development Executive to effectively win business by producing quality, competitive quotations in response to clients’ group travel requirements in the UK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with the allocated clients
- Having total responsibility for all allocated clients’ confirmed travelling groups
- Acknowledging all amendments and changes from clients
- Being able to advise the client of the most suitable options for their tours
- Ensuring that all services are booked well in advance of the date of travel
- Ensuring that all service providers are kept informed of all changes and amendments to their confirmed groups
- Acknowledging confirmations to clients
- Meeting all targets for under budget buying, placing of services and inserting information into tour plan
To read the full job description click here.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience in the travel industry or a Tourism Management or similar degree
- Be fluent in English and French
- Possess a positive attitude with drive and a work ethic to meet targets
- Be detail-orientated
- Be creative and able to ‘think outside the box’
- Have excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication /relationship-building and analytical skills
- Have excellent time-management
- Possess proficiency in MS Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Be able to work independently and be self-directed
How to apply: Please email your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
About E-Voyages: E-voyages Group is the reference for tailor made experiences in the UK and Ireland. We provide creative solutions for groups & FITs stays operated by our Leisure, Incentive, Sports or Luxury team. Our multilingual experts handle each request with a high sense of priority and use their up-to-date product knowledge and creativity to create itineraries that meet our clients’ needs. We guarantee competitive rates, great customer service, originality and pride ourselves in our responsible values and sustainable way of working.