KidZania London is seeking a Business Development Executive for education to join their team. You will be responsible for helping shape and deliver a sales strategy to increase youth group attendance and revenue.
The candidate will play a vital role and influence on building awareness, credibility and market share for KidZania London as the top number one school trip destination where young children can aspire to be who they want in the future world of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing existing accounts and maintaining good relationships to encourage repeat visitation.
- Analysis, research and generating leads.
- Pitching and selling trip packages to schools and youth groups through meetings, calls, and emails.
- Scheduling visits, meetings, and calls with teachers and senior leaders in school.
- Report into and work very closely with the Business Development Manager to ensure all activities are aligned and insights are shared with the Sales & Marketing team
The ideal candidate will have:
- Selling and negotiating confidence and is results-focused
- Natural relationship-building skills
- Enthusiastic and a team player who embraces change
- Excellent communications skills
- IT skills – email, Microsoft Excel and Word (essential)
How to apply: Please apply through the website, register your details and upload your latest CV.
About KidZania: KidZania is a city built for children aged 4 -14, where they can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft child-sized city. From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, KidZania offers children the chance to explore over 60 unique and exciting professions through real-life role play in a fun and safe environment. Experience lasts 4 hours and children aged 8+ can enjoy KidZania without an accompanying adult. Where else could your child be pilot?