Vox are looking to recruit a Business Development Executive UK & Ireland to join their team and report to the Sales Director in the London office.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying new business leads
- Contacting and negotiating with senior decision makers
- Booking appointments and attending client meetings
- Closing deals in order to achieve individual and team targets
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent people skills and experience working within a commercial and results oriented culture
- Have previous experience working in sales
- Have broad understanding of business practice
- Have previous experience working in the travel, tourism and leisure sector
- Display excellent presentation and communication
- Have excellent relationship building and people skills
- Be highly organised with excellent project management.
- Have budget handling ability
- Be able to travel to UK and EU locations
- Be educated to degree level, English speaking (essential)
- Have extensive existing contact list of operators, hotels, and/or attractions etc (essential)
- Have excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Have experience in the tourism industry
- Be motivated and target driven with the desire to succeed
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Vox: Vox Group is one of the world’s leading provider of audio-guiding and head-set equipment for tour groups and tourist venues with 50 offices globally. The company prides itself on outstanding quality and service, and expert management of complex delivery logistics. In 2017, Vox serviced over 8 million travellers, on about 20 million audio tours, through nearly 3,500 tour operators and partners.
Vox also owns a software division and is the developer of POPGuide, an advanced B2B destination management app giving audio guiding, offline navigation and content management, and providing a branded app that revolutionises communication with clients. It also provides aggregate data about the clients’ activities, and can be used to give push notifications.
More information about the products and company can be found at www.voxtours.co.uk