E-Voyages are the leading DMC for bespoke group tours through the UK and Ireland. They have a great opportunity for a born organiser with impeccable interpersonal skills to head their French speaking Business Development Department.
While conversion KPIs are the direct responsibility of the position, this goes hand in hand with the ability to motivate the members of the department to be creative and always improve on their knowledge of the destination.
This is as exciting as it is challenging a time to join their teams of multilingual travel experts. The company have recently further developed in both Scotland and Ireland, reinforced their key partnerships with Eurostar and Warner Bros Studios, giving them an enviable position compared to their competitors.
E-voyages are looking for someone who will share their absolute passion for their destination and make full use of the opportunities offered by the company to travel and discover the UK and Ireland to communicate this passion to their clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring and supporting the Operations and Business Development teams
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all clients
- Developing business and sending out accurate and competitive quotations
- Working closely with the Sales and Marketing Manager to increase conversion rates
- Updating and working closely with the Operations Director on the Introduction and Training Programme
- Monitoring staff response times and ensuring that all staff achieve their targets
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the travel industry or degree in Tourism Management
- Experience in managing a small team
- Fluency in English and French
- A positive attitude with drive and a work ethic to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be creative and ‘think outside the box’
- Excellence written, oral and interpersonal communications/relationship-building and analytical skills
- Excellent time-management
- Knowledge and understanding of travel industry information systems, preferably Tour-plan.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate a small team
- Ability to induct, coach and support team members
- Ability to work independently and self-directed
How to apply: Please submit your CV, application letter and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org