Cashel Travel Ltd are looking to recruit a Business Development & Operations Executive Manchester Office to join their FIT department with an immediate start.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking enquiries from prospective clients and provide accurate quotations for both groups and FITs.
- Booking hotels and services on receipt of confirmation from the client.
- Maintaining records of FITs & Groups in accordance with Company standards, maintaining database.
- Sending accurate client documents prior to travel.
- Issuing sales invoices and checking supplier invoices.
- Dealing with any queries from suppliers and clients promptly and with courtesy.
- Attending training courses, fam trips, and trade fairs as required.
- Devising new and interesting itineraries.
- Developing new products to offer to clients.
- Keeping up to date with the latest developments in the marketplace.
- Ensuring that operators receive a service that meets their expectations and that quotations for services are presented accurately and on time.
The successful candidate will:
- Have knowledge of the UK and Ireland.
- Have experience in tourism, preferably tour operator, booking engines or travel agencies.
- Have an outgoing personality and a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess excellent written English and good a telephone manner.
- Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Be a team player.
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Cashel Travel Ltd: We are Cashel Travel, an incoming tour operator and DMC. We were founded in 2000 and we specialise in the UK and Irish market. We handle clients from all over the world and our expertise and local knowledge ensure that our clients enjoy a positive and inspiring visit. We look after most types of visitor, including luxury travel, group tours and we are experts at putting together winning incentive travel and conference packages.