KidZania London are looking to hire a Children’s Activity Host to be the life and soul of KidZania helping visitors to have an amazing day and inspiring children to be whatever they want.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering short, fun, interactive and engaging role play activities with visitors
- Igniting children’s imaginations by helping them get into character
- Building rapport quickly with new children that visit the activity
- Keeping the activity area safe, clean and presentable to visitors
- Taking responsibility for the visitors waiting for your activity
- Learning scripts and getting fully immersed into character for the role play experience
- Showcasing your performance skills
Benefits of the role:
- Free and Discounted KidZania Tickets
- Access to our staff treats benefits website
- 25% Discount in the retail shop and KidZania Birthday Parties
- Westfield Discounts
The ideal candidate will:
- Be outgoing
- Be passionate about giving visitors the best experience possible
- Be hardworking and have a can-do attitude
- Be good at communicating
- Have performance experience in either training in acting, singing, dancing, or a musical instrument
- Have experience working with children (preferred but not compulsory)
To apply or for questions regarding the vacancy: Please contact the Careers Team at email@example.com
About KidZania London: KidZania is one of the fastest growing educational entertainment brands, with 26 locations over the globe, from Mexico City to London.
KidZania London offers 4-14 year olds exciting real life activities and has welcomed over 1.4 million children since opening in June 2015. Spanning over 75,000sq of Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush, KidZania is an amazing indoor city built just for kids!
Blending learning with reality and entertainment, each career at KidZania teaches kids essential life skills including financial literacy, team work and independence.
Designed to empower and entertain kids, KidZania gives children the chance to challenge themselves and explore the world of opportunities. If your child has ever dreamt of becoming a pilot, a firefighter or the next award-winning dancer, watch their excitement as they try out real life activities! The concept effectively gives kids their first taste of independence and gets them thinking what they might want to be in the future.