Ingresso Limited are looking to recruit a Client Services Manager to retain key clients while developing and implementing tailored strategies to expand corporate relationships and protecting and improving the sale and supply of entertainment tickets. The role will include expanding the Ingresso services to distributors while creating a united and valued proposition, and negotiating and securing target API suppliers for the Ingressoplatform.
Supplier & Content Acquisition Responsibilities:
- Ensuring strategic API suppliers are recruited and contracted efficiently and profitably – and that all relevant information for set-up is circulated appropriately within the company.
- Input into Product Development.
- Achieve allocated revenue targets.
- PR and marketing co-ordination with accesso Marketing Team.
- Attendance at trade nights, trade shows and other industry functions, as required.
Distributor & Account Management Responsibilities:
- Account management of major global retailers and iconic attractions.
- Nurturing effective relationships through positive communication, integrity and trust.
- Retention and expansion of business relationships reflecting corporate strategy.
- Increasing Ingresso, Supplier and Distributor revenues.
- Working closely with the Ingresso Retail Team, liaising with all internal departments to ensure full support.
- Working closely with the Operations and Technical teams to ensure SLA’s and other deliverables are met.
- Negotiating and/or coordinating on behalf of distribution network with suppliers for marketing/promotional offers.
- Regular client meetings presenting results and market analysis.
- Resolving day-to-day problems such as accounting, invoicing, content changes and notifications.
- Producing regular reports on partner activity, including weekly/monthly sales and margin reports, regular partner satisfaction surveys, and ad-hoc analysis.
- Maintain Salesforce to ensure information is up to date and accurate.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in account management
- Have experience in supplier acquisition
- Be able to retain key clients
- Be pro-active in increasing revenues by growing distributor sales
- Be familiar with API ticketing and/or Platform Services (beneficial not essential)
- Have experience with Salesforce (beneficial not essential)
- Have proficiency with SQL reporting (beneficial not essential)
- Be able to work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment (beneficial not essential)
- Be able to identify, prioritize, and drive improvements in operational processes and supporting technology (beneficial not essential)
- Possess ticketing or travel industry experience.
- Possess experience working in a similar role or equivalent.
- Have proven account management success – achieving qualitative & quantitative business targets.
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent organisation, communication and time-management skills
- Be self-motivated
For more information and to apply click here.
About Ingresso Limited: Ingresso’s pioneering technology connects live into multiple theatre, events and attraction ticketing systems, which gives the Travel Trade unrivalled access to thousands of products worldwide. Ingresso offers industry leading bespoke e-commerce solutions, such as White-Labels, full API Integrations and an easy-to-use, state-of-the-art B2B booking portal.