Zoological Society of London is recruiting a new CRM Marketing Executive. Overall responsibility of this role is to manage the day to day email marketing programme, working with teams across the organisation to produce engaging and relevant content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the day to day email marketing programme ensuring delivery of campaign KPIs.
- Producing quality, engaging content and proofread any copy that needs reviewing.
- Ensuring each audience segmentation receives appropriate communications paying particular attention to the quality and frequency of messaging.
- Running A/B tests to establish the most effective campaigns.
- Building, developing and maintaining customer journeys through campaign automation.
- Tracking and reporting on email campaign performance to guide improvements.
- Managing the email marketing calendar and work with the CRM Marketing Manager to produce annual campaign plans.
- Working closely with colleagues across the organisation to ensure that key messages are communicated via email marketing at the right times.
- Ensuring that all activity, without fail, adhere to applicable UK law especially in the areas of data protection and direct marketing.
- Demonstrating professionalism towards sensitive and confidential information.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level, or equivalent experience.
- Have experience working on managing email marketing campaigns.
- Have knowledge of demonstrating positive impact through CRM activity.
- Have a working knowledge of email service provider platforms and delivery of email marketing programmes, ideally experience of working with MailChimp.
- Have knowledge of working with Google Analytics.
- Possess advanced skills in using MS office packages, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be able to manage competing priorities and delegate effectively.
- Have good time management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Possess a high level of planning, prioritising and control.
- Be confident working alone and on their own initiative, as well as in a team environment.
How to apply: To apply for the role, please visit ZSL’s website and submit the form by midnight 08 March 2020
About Zoological Society of London: The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a world leader in wildlife conservation, science and education. Our international research teams, conservation programmes and two Zoos all actively promote our mission to look after the world around us. ZSL London Zoo is the world’s oldest scientific Zoo and has been educating and inspiring visitors since opening in 1828. ZSL Whipsnade Zoo is the UK’s largest Zoo and is one of the largest wildlife conservation parks in Europe!