Go Scotland Tours are looking to hire a Custom Tour Agent to join their team and build a career in Scottish tourism.
Key responsibilities include:
- Private Tour bookings
- Responding to client enquiries including quoting and following up
- Customizing Itineraries
- Booking suppliers (guides, coaches, hotels, etc..)
- Content Management
- Regular and private tours
- Updating existing tours and adding new tours to website
- Updating prices and blocking off dates
- Social Media and reviews
- Advertising, Adwords
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in the tourism industry
- The confidence and ability to engage with clients professionally
- Knowledge of the geography of Scotland
- Customer service skills / be sales orientated
- Computer skills such as Outlook, Excel, Word etc.
- The ability to work unsupervised
- HTML knowledge (beneficial but not compulsory)
- Having a degree or certificate in travel/tourism (beneficial but not compulsory)
- At least two years of experience in the tourism industry in Scotland (beneficial but not compulsory)
To read the full job description click here.
How to apply: Please email your CV to email@example.com
About Go Scotland Tours: Go Scotland Tours offers regular scheduled tours and private tours with tailor-made itineraries. Departures are available from Edinburgh, Glasgow, Inverness, Aberdeen and various cruise ship ports. We offer a range of services for both individuals to large groups. Experience a walking tour of Edinburgh Castle with a local guide or a driver guided tour to the stunning Scottish Highland. Also tours for the whisky enthusiasts. Our qualified guides will also be happy to hop-on your coach.