Shakespeare’s Globe is currently seeking a Development Assistant to assist with daily administration and provide support across the whole of the development team.
The successful candidate will have excellent administration and financial skills, with good attention to detail. The post holder will have experience in databases, and excellent IT skills with familiarity with all major MS Windows-based software packages.
Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting on daily administration for the Director of Development, as well as both revenue and capital teams.
- Providing support across the whole of the Development team.
- Processing ticket requests and tours, liaising with Box Office and Front of House as required.
- Managing the post requirements for the team, including collecting, sorting, processing outgoing post and ensuring that it is franked appropriately.
- Assisting in arranging cultivation and stewardship events for our supporters, including invitations, guest lists, catering arrangements, and fundraising collateral, liaising with internal contacts and suppliers.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration and financial skills, with good attention to detail.
- Proven experience of databases, and excellent IT skills with a familiarity of all major MS Windows-based software packages.
- Good organisational skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining
- A customer service focused approach.
- Proven experience of working effectively as part of a team and being a supportive
How to apply: Please click here to download the application form and return to email@example.com.
About Shakespeare’s Globe: We celebrate Shakespeare’s transformative impact on the world by conducting a radical theatrical experiment. Inspired and informed by the unique historic playing conditions of two beautiful iconic theatres, our diverse programme of work harnesses the power of performance, cultivates intellectual curiosity and excites learning to make Shakespeare accessible for all.