- Location: Elstree & Borehamwood
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 (Experience dependent)
- Contract: Permenant contract
HF Holidays is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Executive. You will work as part of an established team with primary responsibility for e-marketing, looking to shape the company’s acquisition and retention strategy. You will be involved in all aspects of email marketing and e-Comms. With key responsibilities for email marketing, you will work across all online marketing disciplines. This is a varied digital marketing job in travel for someone looking to work for an established outdoor operator where you would have the opportunities for growth.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for all aspects of email marketing, including planning, design and development, testing, evaluation and reporting.
- Creating and managing campaigns according to the tactical calendar.
- Creating, managing & optimising web content including itineraries, blog articles and landing pages.
- Managing digital campaigns from end to end.
- Responsible for regular analysis and reporting of web campaign results based on web analytics.
- Experience in Digital Marketing is essential, ideally for a travel company or tour operator
- Good knowledge of email marketing with strong understanding of segmentation, personalisation and automation
- Extremely well organised with a strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and creative writing ability
- Good understanding of web CMS
- Good understanding of SEO and web best practice
- Experience in using Dotmailer, or other email delivery system
- Experience of using web analytics
- Creative and innovative approach to devising marketing campaigns.
- Strong digital marketing background with previous experience of working in an online marketing job in travel.
- Competitive salary
- 28 holidays inclusive of Bank Holidays rising to 33 after 2 years
- 1-week Familiarisation Visit at one of our 18 Country House Hotels each year
- Free Professional Training and development courses
- Free carparking
- Discount to the Gym
- Cycle to work scheme available
- Discount at outdoors Equipment Stores
- Discounts on our holidays throughout the world
- Discounts on our holidays for Friends and Family
- Unique opportunity to explore the Great Outdoors
How to apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] or call more details please call 07864 923665.
About the company:
HF Holidays is an award-winning travel and hotel company and the UK’s largest walking & outdoor holiday provider. HF Holidays own and operate 18 UK country house hotels and inspire their guests to travel to six continents around the world. HF Holidays Ltd began in 1913 and currently employ a team of around 500 and specialise in providing walking holidays in the great outdoors in the UK, Europe and Worldwide. Looking after their guests and team is at the heart of everything they do, and their mission is to provide shared holiday experiences which inspire friendship, fun and an active enjoyment of the great outdoors. HF Holidays believe that among the things that matter most in today’s busy world is an appreciation of natural beauty, a love of the open air, and the joy of fellowship with one another.