Shakespeare’s England is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to take the lead when it comes to maintaining the web presence, overseeing all aspects of the Shakespeare’s England website, including content management, social media, CRM and digital display campaigns.
The successful candidate will be instrumental to the daily operation of the organisation, where the candidate will be a key member of a small and busy team, reporting directly to the Chief Executive.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Marketing & Commercial Manager in all aspects of the DMO’s attendance at trade shows and business events.
- Working with the PR agency to optimise media campaigns and maximise ROI
- Developing a robust calendar of social media content to drive engagement through posts, videos and stories.
- Maintaining and developing existing social media channels to maximise impact.
- Creating digital content relevant for marketing campaigns.
- Developing digital reporting tools and provide Chief Executive with monthly analysis on all aspects of digital engagement and online sales.
The ideal candidate will have:
- In-depth knowledge and competency with WordPress and CMS.
- Previous experience of running a WordPress site.
- Knowledge of HTML coding an added benefit.
- A working knowledge of IT packages including Microsoft Office packages (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Experienced in digital marketing and running social media campaigns. Relevant software experience with InDesign or equivalent.
To apply: Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience to Helen Peters, Chief Executive on email@example.com
About Shakespeare’s England: Shakespeare’s England is the Destination Management Organisation for South Warwickshire and surrounding areas, blessed with some of finest hotels and attractions in England. At its heart is Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare and home to the Royal Shakespeare Company. Shakespeare’s England is also home to Warwick Castle, where 1,100 years of history comes to life. 15 minutes from Birmingham Airport and 90 minutes from London, Shakespeare’s England is a must for any visit to the UK.