Shakespeare’s England is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their small and busy team. As the in-house expert for all things digital, the Digital Marketing Executive will be take the lead on web presence and overseeing all aspects of the Shakespeare’s England website, including content management, social media, CRM and digital display campaigns. The role will be responsible for driving increased visitation to the website and delivering impressive conversion rates to exceed targets.
Key objectives of the role include:
- Driving traffic to the Shakespeare’s England website through acquisition campaigns
- Driving conversion of traffic to sales of Explorer Pass by Shakespeare’s England and Stay, Play, Explore short breaks bookings
- Owning and improving the customer UX from start to finish
- Driving engagement through organic and paid-for social media
- Increasing memberships of Shakespeare’s England via website engagement
- Commercialising the website via banner ad sales
How to apply: Please send your CV and covering letter highlighting your relevant skills and experiences to Helen Peters, Chief Executive, at email@example.com.
Closing date: 30 August 2019
About Shakespeare’s England: Shakespeare’s England is the official Destination Management Organisation (DMO) for the South Warwickshire region including Stratford upon Avon, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Kenilworth and the surrounding Market Towns & villages. We work closely with the region’s Hospitality & Tourism Sector businesses, including attractions, accommodation and food & beverage providers, tour companies, venues, and transport companies to encourage local, domestic and international visitors to the area. Recognised by both VisitBritain & VisitEngland as the official tourism body for South Warwickshire, Shakespeare’s England’s remit is to encourage visitors to stay longer, visit further and spend more, for the benefit of the whole community and to promote Tourism in an area rich with culture & heritage.