BODY WORLDS London are looking to recruit a new Duty Manager to join their team. As Duty Manager you would support the Head of Operations, and the primary focus of this role is in overseeing the day-to-day attraction operation ensuring all staff in guest facing areas throughout the attraction are actively contributing to ensure that all guests have an exceptional, memorable and most interactive experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible for all that goes on in the venue at that moment
- Being the first point of contact for the operational team in case of problems or questions
- Being accountable for the Operations Team delivering at a consistent high level of customer service, whilst also ensuring that health & safety is a priority, ensuring that the attraction is a safe and
secure environment for all visitors and staff alike.
- Ensuring that the highest possible standards of guest service, presentation, technical operation and safety in all operational areas of the attraction runs smoothly on their individual shift with the full support of all internal departments.
- Ensuring that on a daily basis everything is done to affect and achieve daily commercial targets across the attraction, taking direct on-site initiative, if required, to ensure the best possible operating environment to generate a successful day’s trading.
- Driving daily sales targets.
- Being accountable for (ancillary; retail, photo) spend as a whole during each day/shift
- Supporting the recruitment, training and development of the Operations Team as well as ensuring staff rotas are completed on a timely basis.
- Being responsible for first aid cover and overall health and safety of the site,ensuring all health and safety processes and reporting policies are adhered to.
- Opening the attraction and the secure shutdown of the premises at the end of each day.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess 2 years previous and relevant management experience in a duty manager role and/or service industry.
- Possess hands-on, representative, service oriented, team player, leadership skills.
- Have proven experience of having delivered high levels and standards of visitor service
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with empathy of understanding the varying needs of visitors and staff alike.
- Be able to lead and motivate a team, work alongside a broad and wide range of people.
- Have a strong desire to increase sales across all areas of attraction.
- Be adaptable to change and able to multi-task.
- Demonstrate excellent organisational skills, detail oriented and self-starter.
- Be able to work a flexible schedule, including evenings weekends and bank holidays, as and when required.
- Have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and able to learn attraction POS systems).
Full specification and job description here.
How to apply: Please email email@example.com.
About BODY WORLDS London: Discover the beauty beneath your skin at the brand-new and all-interactive BODY WORLDS London. Over 200 exhibits of real human bodies reveal the magic under your skin, in more detail than has ever previously been possible, offering an unparalleled insight into the human body, how it works, and how best to look after yours.