BODY WORLDS London is seeking a General Manager to join their team and oversee the day-to-day operations of the attraction, working closely with the owners and reporting to the CEO.
The General Manager will be responsible for everything including all day-to-day aspects of health, safety, security and facilities within the attraction.
Key responsibilities include:
- Being accountable for the overall management and support of the BWLON team, the successful delivery of agreed BWLON business plan, including meeting budgeted EBITDA.
- Supporting the Marketing Director to deliver the agreed overall Sales and Marketing strategy and within budget.
- Delivering budgeted financial targets for the attraction, ensuring proper cost and revenue control is demonstrated throughout the financial year.
- Ensuring all operational standards are, where possible, exceeded and that a culture is maintained within all staff of ensuring the attraction is always at its very best, both visitor experience-wise and also in protecting future return visits.
- Providing exceptional leadership by communicating a clear vision to the full team.
- Managing and support direct reports to consistently deliver against their respective priorities and areas of focus.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5 years of previous and relevant management experience in a General Manager role and/or Senior Role within visitor attractions.
- Hands-on, representative, service-oriented, team player, leadership skills.
- Experience in managing Sales and Marketing function and budgets, including agencies, in the London market.
- The ability to lead the business from the front, inspiring teams to live the values and to deliver excellent guest experiences and business commercials.
- The ability to lead and motivate a team, work alongside a broad and wide range of people
- Experience in having full accountability for all business resources, physical, financial and people related at a venue/business relative in size to BWLON
- Excellent organisational skills, detail-oriented and adaptable to change.
- A flexible schedule, including evenings weekends and bank holidays, as and when required.
How to apply: Please send your CV to [email protected].
About BODY WORLDS London: Discover the beauty beneath your skin at the brand-new and all-interactive BODY WORLDS London.
Over 200 exhibits of real human bodies reveal the magic under your skin, in more detail than has ever previously been possible, offering an unparalleled insight into the human body, how it works, and how best to look after yours.