Premium Incoming is looking to recruit a Groups Coordinator to join their friendly and compassionate team. The candidate will play an important role in delivering and ensuring that the enquiries, quotations and group bookings are administrated accurately and in line with the company’s procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing your own portfolio of key accounts from the beginning to the end. Including administrative duties to reconcile your groups and record in our system.
- Ensuring the tour is operated within the budget.
- Researching venues.
- Negotiating rates with suppliers including hotels, coaches, restaurants, guides, venues, etc.
- Liaising with suppliers and clients.
- Making any changes/cancellations that are required, resolving any issues that arise efficiently and professionally.
- Assisting some of the groups when on site.
- Reconfirming services with suppliers including pick up dates and times with every coach supplier before departure, also visits and restaurant bookings, especially when these are not standard or if they are taking place out of office hours.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a high standard of written and verbal communication in English and Spanish.
- Have the ability to manage a wide variety of tasks.
- Have excellent customer service skills, with the ability to manage complex situations.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Possess the ability to be resourceful and flexible in response to challenges.
- Possess a resourceful, organised, flexible work ethic with strong attention to details.
- Be able to work on own initiative and take ownership for completing tasks.
- Have previous experience and knowledge of booking hotels and itineraries in the UK (ideal).
How to apply: To apply for the role, email your CV and covering letter, stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, to [email protected] with ‘Groups Coordinator” on the subject line.
About Premium Incoming: PREMIUM INCOMING is a privately owned European Destination Management Company and inbound tour operator with 25 years of experience. Created in 1994, with offices in London, Paris, Rome, Madrid, Barcelona, Berlin, Prague and Budapest, we provide full solutions for Leisure and Corporate clients, in any size and at any location, with high-quality services, the most flexible approach and highly competitive conditions.