China Travel Outbound is seeking a strong, supportive, passionate and talented candidate as their Head of Client Services. The candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the programmes of work for each client.
The candidate will play a vital role and influence on shaping strategy, developing new products and services alongside the Managing Director of CTO.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with the team in Beijing.
- Responsible for a small team of UK-based Account Managers and Executives
- Ensuring high levels of service delivery are maintained throughout.
- Help grow the company within this the Chinese outbound travel market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- An agency background with at least 8 years of experience in client service.
- Great leadership skills with the ability to inspire and manage your team.
- Proven excellence in delivering high levels of client satisfaction
- Knowledge of the Chinese outbound travel market (desirable)
- An entrepreneurial mindset,
How to apply: Please get in touch with the Managing Director, Helena to arrange for an initial chat. Email: email@example.com
About China Travel Outbound: China Travel Outbound Specialist marketing agency with offices in the UK and China, promoting British destinations, attractions, hotels and travel brands to Chinese travelers. Experienced travel marketers manage your account from our Brighton office, whilst our Chinese team works with the media and Chinese travel industry promoting your brand in China. Alongside PR and Trade Representation, we offer a range of services, so, if you need social media, a website, translation, events or a Chinese sales mission, we are here to help.