BODY WORLDS London is seeking a Head of Marketing & Communications who will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Marketing and Communications strategy, to deliver on targets for volume, revenue and profitability, as determined in the overall marketing and attraction/brand strategy.
The role requires a strong commercial mind for maximising and driving incremental revenue through both existing and sourcing and developing new sales, marketing opportunities and free publicity through PR stunts, events and press releases. The role is responsible for the development and execution of the digital marketing and events strategy, to deliver on target for online ticket sales, increase reach of digital channels, and growth in visitor database and increase of brand awareness.
The Head of Marketing and Communications will be communicating between venue, office, sponsors/partners and the external marketing suppliers; marketing agency (media buying, campaign strategy, SEM, partnerships, etc), PR agency (press communications, public relations, editorials, crisis communications) and the travel trade/tourism marketing agency (trade shows, tourism and travel media buying) – ensuring all channels are communicating a consistent message.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and implementing the Marketing and Communications strategy
- Planning and directing day to day operation of the Marketing and Communications to ensure maximum revenue and profitability
- Monitoring day to day sales activity
- Devising and executing communications, sales and marketing promotional campaigns through all media, evaluating and reporting on marketing campaigns ROI
- Reporting weekly on performance and general activity
- Managing online marketing and brand website through content development and continually driving customers direct to this sale channel
- Identifying key competition and carrying out regular competitor analysis
- Assisting in the preparation of annual sales, marketing and communications plan
- Following all trends and developments within the field of digital media, online marketing, social media, influencer marketing, SEM, the newest tools and rules
- Always being ahead of the curve
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a degree in Marketing/ Communications or a related discipline or equivalent experience
- Have strong experience, of which at least 3 years must be at management level in an advertisement/marketing environment, preferably within an international brand
- Be proactive, a creative thinker and hands-on
- Extensive experience within the field of PR and free publicity
- An exceptional negotiator for getting maximum returns on investment and exposure
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent management and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and immaculate accuracy with proof reading
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and multitask as necessary to meet a deadline
- Great organization skills, detail oriented and self-starter
- Experience in managing PPC/SEO, affiliate programmes, email marketing, social media, website CMS’s, databases, etc
- A high level of flexibility – this is not a standard 9 to 5 role
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About BODY WORLDS London:Discover the beauty beneath your skin at the brand-new and interactive BODY WORLDS Museum Experience. The original display of real human bodies has a permanent home in the heart of the city at the iconic London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus. Dr. Gunther von Hagens’ renowned exhibition of real human bodies has sparked curiosity and awe around the world with over 49 million visitors globally. Over 200 anatomical specimens reveal the magic and mysteries that lie underneath the skin using a wide-range of insights into our body and mind, showing the effect lifestyle choices have on our health. Expect a unique, enthralling journey through the human body, described by many as
‘emotional’, ‘extraordinary’ and even ‘life-changing’. A world-class experience for all ages, visit BODY WORLDS London to understand what it means to be human.