The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience are looking to recruit a new Head of Marketing -London to join their team.
You will have a passion for driving insight from customers to deliver tangible results. You will have a strong commercial mindset, whilst also championing customer experience. You will have experience in leading small teams to deliver large results. You’ll have a passion for the attraction, and leisure sector, with a keen understanding for pricing, ticketing, and both tactical and brand based campaigns. You will have experience managing and influencing teams, and be able to demonstrate creative and innovative thought.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering £9million in ticketing revenue across the business.
- Managing the marketing budget delivering return on investment across both digital and traditional media.
- Being passionate about digital activation – with a passion for social media.
- Delivering the annual and long term marketing strategy, leading both internal and external stakeholders to deliver it.
- Setting the pricing strategy and manage ticket yield through online pricing, partnerships and promotions.
- Delivering internal communications, and support the roll out of the company values.
- Being responsible for consumer data protection and support the marketing manager in the CRM strategy to deliver sales and engagement.
- Maintaining editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company.
- Working closely with the MD to seek out new revenue opportunities for the business.
- Being passionate about customer excellence both pre and post the visit to the attraction.
- Managing a small but passionate team which includes a Marketing Manager and Guest Services and Ticketing Team.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess 4+ years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Possess 1+ years’ experience in a senior management role
- Have exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrate experience in creating successful marketing and public relations collateral
- Be able to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects
- Be available to travel at least one to two weeks out of every month (compulsory)
Full specification and job description here.
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com.
About The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience: Introducing… The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience! The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is the ultimate team play attraction. Based on the iconic Crystal Maze TV Show; the live experience gives teams the chance to run, jump, slide and challenge themselves – all against the clock. You will be joining a fast passed business that puts fun and challenge at the heart of everything they do.Jump into The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience – the hit 90s TV show now brought to breathtakingly immersive, genuine 3D life. It’s where teams run around madly, shout themselves hoarse, complete all sorts of tricky challenges and finish up in some lovely satin bomber jackets. Honestly, this has everything.