HF Holidays are looking to hire a skilled and dynamic Head of Product to join their Senior Management team.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating HF Holidays that will provide inspirational, active and outdoor holidays for HF Holidays customers
- Providing strategic and operational leadership to the product creation and delivery teams
- Ensuring strong commercial returns from all of the holidays offered
- Monitoring and evolving the range of holidays offered based on the analysis of financial performance and customer satisfaction
- Allowing HF Holidays to attract the next generation of customers, ensuring the long-term viability of their product range
- Leading the transition of current product and operations teams into an efficient scalable and customer-focussed structure
- Ensuring full financial and operational transparency with the adoption of a new operating and selling IT platform
The ideal candidate will:
Have excellent people management and leadership skills
Have ownership of an extensive range of specialist holiday products, with full accountability for P+L performance, ideally within the walking/trekking/adventure/specialist touring sectors
Contracting and operational management of a wide range of global transport and accommodation providers
Be able to produce marketing content to enable an attractive and accurate representation of the product range
Possess strong commercial, numeracy and analytical skill
Have the flexibility to travel internationally as required
Benefits of the role include:
- 20% discretionary bonus
- Annual 1-week free familiarisation visit at any of our country houses for you and your family plus up to £50 for travel support
- Free carparking
To read the full job description click here.
How to apply: Please email your CV to recruitment[email protected]
About HF Holidays: HF Holidays have over 100 years experience in award winning guided walking and hiking tours, sightseeing and special interest holidays. Stay in one of our 18 UK 3-4 star Country House accommodations and explore the beauty of the surrounding coastline, meadows, mountains and moorland. Tailor made options available for groups include afternoon teas, meeting room hire and private transfers to help you build the perfect holiday itinerary.