The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience are looking to recruit a new Head of Trade and Corporate Sales – London to join their team.
You will have a passion for sales and have experience in driving both high yielding and high volume sales. You will have a strong commercial mindset, and a flare for identifying and monetising new opportunities. You will have experience in leading small teams to deliver large results. You’ll have a passion for the attraction, and leisure sector, with a keen understanding for pricing and volume management.You will have experience managing and influencing teams, and be able to demonstrate creative and innovative thought.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering c. £4million in corporate and trade sales revenue.
- Having strong relationships in the travel trade industry, and a capability of opening up new opportunities with partners.
- Having excellent negotiating skills and a good understanding of contracts and regulations.
- Being passionate about measuring and delivering sales with experience in driving teams to deliver targets.
- Having experience in corporate event or conference sales, and be confident dealing with clients and agencies.
- Setting and delivering the annual and long term sales strategy, leading both internal and external stakeholders to deliver it.
- Setting the pricing strategy and manage ticket yield throughout the sales function.
- Being responsible for sales data protection and support the team to ensure that all data is managed securely.
- Maintaining editorial control on all marketing and public relations collateral that is released on behalf of the company.
- Working closely with the MD to seek out new revenue opportunities for the business.
- Being passionate about customer excellence both pre and post the visit to the attraction.
- Managing a small but passionate team which includes two sales managers.
- Being results and delivery motivated and be able to positively drive your team to deliver.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess 4+ years’ experience in sales.
- Possess 2+ years’ experience in a senior management role
- Possess 2+ years’ experience in travel trade.
- Have exceptional communication and leadership skills
- Demonstrate experience in delivering results both on your own and from your team.
- Be able to initiate and monitor several simultaneous projects
- Be available to travel at least one to two weeks out of every month (compulsory).
Full specification and job description here.
How to apply: Please send your CV to email@example.com.
About The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience: Introducing… The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience! The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience is the ultimate team play attraction. Based on the iconic Crystal Maze TV Show; the live experience gives teams the chance to run, jump, slide and challenge themselves – all against the clock. You will be joining a fast passed business that puts fun and challenge at the heart of everything they do.Jump into The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience – the hit 90s TV show now brought to breathtakingly immersive, genuine 3D life. It’s where teams run around madly, shout themselves hoarse, complete all sorts of tricky challenges and finish up in some lovely satin bomber jackets. Honestly, this has everything.