- Location: Bath
- Salary: £38,813 - £41,675 p/a
- Contract: 37 hours p/w, temporary 12 month maternity cover
The Roman Baths are seeking a Heritage Marketing Manager to project a high-profile and positive image of the Council’s heritage assets and to secure maximum admission / visitor revenue for the Council.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering target visitor numbers across all sites in line with the Heritage Services Business Plan.
- Developing and forecasting the annual marketing budget in line with overall Heritage Services financial constraints.
- Leading and managing the Marketing and Group Sales teams, responsible for staff development to create an efficient and highly motivated team, in accordance with the Council’s Vision and Values, policy and other objectives.
- Working collaboratively with cross-service teams on overall business improvement projects and strategies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be educated to degree level in a relevant subject (Marketing, Arts, History)
- Have a Chartered Institute of Marketing or Chartered Institute of Public Relations qualification
To see the full job description click here.
To find out more: Please contact Penny Jenkins on 01225 477759 or email [email protected]
To apply: Please use the online application facility or telephone 01225 396409 (24 hours), quoting the reference number and post title for a paper application pack.
About The Roman Baths: Famed for its hot springs, Bath houses the best preserved Roman Spa from the ancient world. This great temple and bathing complex still flows with natural hot water. Delve into the history of this magical monument and admire its architecture and engineering, with the help of new displays and the best of modern interpretation. Real costumed characters and computer reconstructions bring Roman Britain vividly to life.