HF Holidays are looking to recruit an Income Auditor to join their team.
This role oversees the full audit and reconciliation of all the revenue within HF Holidays’ business, including; income returns, Voyager and other revenue reports, remittances, banking and business surveys. You will report into the Financial Controller and will be fully supported by the Head of Finance and finance team. Previous revenue auditing experience within hospitality or elsewhere in the travel industry is essential as is a high degree of attention to detail. A drive to understand how things are done and why, and creatively thinking of ways to improve them is preferred. You will also have a comprehensive understanding of confidentiality.
Key responsibilities include:
• Auditing and verifying all house income revenue transactions, following up on any discrepancies
• Preparing weekly revenue journals for house income returns
• Auditing and verifying full revenue report from Voyager weekly
• Posting the monthly revenue from Voyager into Access
• Preparing the revenue report for monthly management report and TOMS calculations
• Preparing remittances for banking
• Monitoring the bank account for guest payments, allocating them onto the system and recording in the cash books
• Dealing with occasional guest queries
• Following up on unpaid or due balances on guest accounts (Credit control)
• Issuing of refunds via BACS/ PDQ and cheques and maintenance thereof
• Redemption of gift vouchers and maintenance reconciliation
• Loomis cheque banking and reconciliation
• Assisting with all business surveys and submission thereof
• Supporting purchase ledger to input invoices during busier times
• Filing and any other ad hoc tasks
• This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and responsibilities of the job. It is not to be regarded as exhaustive. Other tasks and responsibilities of a broadly comparable nature may be added on a temporary or permanent basis, as appropriate.
• Whist working for HF Holidays there will be access to a wide variety of confidential information concerning the company, guests and employees.
• It is vital that all such information remains confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone outside the company, guests and employees, unless otherwise stated. Please refer to the Confidential Information section of the Employee Handbook for full policy details.
The successful candidate will:
For a full job description and list of benefits click here.
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with quoting reference: HF/UKIN
About the company:
HF Holidays have over 100 years experience in award winning guided walking and hiking tours, sightseeing and special interest holidays. Stay in one of our 18 UK 3-4 star Country House accommodations and explore the beauty of the surrounding coastline, meadows, mountains and moorland. Tailor made options available for groups include afternoon teas, meeting room hire and private transfers to help you build the perfect holiday itinerary.
Find out more at: www.hfholidays.co.uk