A tourism industry business is seeking an International Tourism Manager to join their team and fulfil this newly created role. This is an ideal role for someone who is looking for a job in travel that plays a pivotal role in a department’s success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Driving increased awareness and visitor numbers through the optimisation of relationships with the travel trade, hoteliers and tourism partners.
- Attending trade shows across the world to network with other tourism business.
- Overseeing marketing collateral to ensure it is in line with business goals
- Providing insights and reports to the wider team and competitor performance.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a strong knowledge of the UK inbound travel network and main emerging international markets.
- Be highly enthusiastic, dynamic and forward-thinking
- Have a detailed understanding of the emerging international markets looking to travel to the UK
- Have UK tourism experience (essential)
- Have good relationship management skills
Please note: The role is home-based, with the requirement to visit the business office in South-East approximately once a week (more during the training period).
How to apply: Please contact Demi Crewe on [email protected] or call 01732 808313 to find out more information.