RBH Hospitality Management is seeking a Leisure Sales Coordinator to join their head office in Brentford.
This is an administrative sales role where the post-holder will be responsible for handling all incoming group leisure enquiries for RBH hotels across the UK. This is a busy and challenging role which will require excellent organisation, time management, and communication skills.
While office based, there will be opportunities to attend client facing events and meetings, and some overnight stays will be required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrable previous experience working in a busy reservations or sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to use standard software applications including MS Office suite and experience with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Confident telephone manner
- The ability to self-motivate and work independently as part of a wider remote sales team
- The ability to demonstrate drive to convert sales
How to apply: Please follow the link here to submit your application online.
Closing date: 30 August 2019
About RBH Hospitality Management: RBH is the UK’s leading hotel management company. RBH develop and manage properties across the UK offering a diverse collection of branded and independent hotels. We work in partnership with five of the most prestigious international hotel brands, including Hilton, IHG, Accor, Wyndham and Marriott. RBH offer both new, contemporary style hotels and more traditional places to stay. Our destinations include city centre hotels and many popular leisure locations.