Mercat Tours are seeking a creative, strategically-minded Marketing Manager to join their diverse team. The successful candidate will have an eye for detail and opportunity, a passion for excellence and loyalty to working with their team.
The purpose and objectives of the role are to:
- Develop, implement and execute day-to-day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy to achieve core objectives for Mercat Tours and Mercat Tours International
- Promote the company’s tone of voice and values in all communications
- As a member of the Leadership Team, advise on market trends and opportunities for business development
- Monitor and manage the business’s reputation to ensure delivery of a consistent, high-quality experience
- Support the company’s growth in a positive, sustainable future
- Manage and develop external relationships and internal team
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date: Friday 9 August
About Mercat Tours: History is a damn good story. What it needs is a damn good telling! Mercat are the original walking tour company in Scotland. Our expert guides offer unique experiences, a warm welcome and our remarkable stories. We offer tours of Edinburgh Castle, Royal Mile, National Museum of Scotland, Palace of Holyroodhouse and Blair Street Underground Vaults.