Old Royal Naval College is looking to recruit a Marketing Officer to support the Marketing Manager in devising, implementing, monitoring and reporting on imaginative and cost-effective campaigns to drive ticket sales for visitor offers and events. The successful candidate will also have a responsibility for growing digital media by developing engaging and timely content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Growing the digital channels through engaging content and reciprocal
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in devising and implementing engaging and cost effective targeted campaigns to deliver their target visitor income and retail income, and sell out our events.
- Generating ideas and having an eye on what is working for similar and
- Managing social media channels and report on their effectiveness on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Supporting the Marketing team in positioning the Old Royal Naval College as an extraordinary cultural destination, a place which creates rich and memorable experiences, and inspires local pride and world-wide acclaim.
- Leading the group of internal brand guardians to ensure good organisational understanding of the brand assets and tools.
- Maintaining events calendar, producing regular What’s On outputs (flyers, posters, web listings etc and ensure these are widely distributed both physically and digitally – e.g. via listings sites working with our PR agency.
- Producing in-house Design and photography where needed.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of the website in delivering sales, events and leads.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager and Corporate Communications with ad hoc duties and projects as appropriate.
The successful candidate will:
- Be educated to at least degree level qualification.
- Have an excellent understanding of digital communication channels
(web, email, e-commerce, advertising, PPC, mobile and social
- Have proven ability to meet tight deadlines across multiple projects.
- Have project management skills.
- Be confident in using Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp and CRM systems.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, along with the ability to develop strong working relationships with external suppliers and internal departments.
- Be respectful for equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion with practical ideas for their implementation within the scope of the post.
- Have the ability to reach decisions and judgments based upon balanced assessment of the technical, business and human factors
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have previous experience and ability to work within a high-performance environment and to deliver KPIs as defined.
How to apply: To apply for the role, email your CV and covering letter by 21 February 2020, stating why you believe you are suitable for the role, to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Old Royal Naval College: Discover the UK’s Sistine Chapel: the Painted Hall at Greenwich’s Old Royal Naval College, an epic 18th-century masterpiece now open following an £8.5-million makeover. Discover a breathtaking artwork in the heart of historic Greenwich. Includes entry to the Painted Hall with a multimedia guide (available in 7 languages) & a guided/self-guided tour of our extensive grounds and buildings.