KidZania London is seeking a new Operations Assistant Manager for an indoor educational entertainment centre to join their team. You will be responsible for managing a sub-division of the Children’s Activity Workshop department and encompassing two areas (or Districts).
The candidate will play a vital role in building awareness, credibility and market share for KidZania London as the top number one school trip destination where young children can aspire to be who they want in the future world of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Overall operation of the Districts based on manning, service/interaction and maintenance.
- General functionality of the Activity Workshops.
- Duty Management including being a part of the first aid team.
- Leading and motivating the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively
- Natural relationship-building skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about customer service
How to apply: Please apply through the website, register your details and upload your latest CV.
About KidZania: KidZania is a city built for children aged 4 -14, where they can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft child-sized city. From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, KidZania offers children the chance to explore over 60 unique and exciting professions through real-life role play in a fun and safe environment. Experience lasts 4 hours and children aged 8+ can enjoy KidZania without an accompanying adult. Where else could your child be pilot?