Shakespeare’s Globe is currently seeking an Operations Coordinator to help provide day-to-day logistical support for Globe Education, as well as oversee the resourcing of all Education core activities.
The successful candidate will have proven administration experience and be organised, solutions-focused and a good communicator. In addition, have experience of using Artifax or similar space booking/planning system, as well as using all major MS Windows-based software packages.
Key responsibilities include:
- Facilitate, together with the Business Operations team, all Education resourcing across all Globe sites.
- Ensure that the Education Studios are operational and meet the standards required for the delivery of the company’s work.
- Attend relevant meetings as required in the role.
- Support and deliver in-house training sessions for safe working in the Globe Theatre and Sam Wanamaker Playhouse.
- Maintain accurate records of Education visitor numbers and other key performance indicators.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Good organisational skills with the proven ability to meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy.
- Proven experience of databases, and excellent IT skills with a familiarity of all major MS Windows-based software packages.
- The ability to maintain professionalism and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information and business matters.
- Numerate and able to work within budgets.
- Proven experience of working effectively as part of a team and being supportive team member.
How to apply: Please click here to download the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 30 September 2019 .
About Shakespeare’s Globe: We celebrate Shakespeare’s transformative impact on the world by conducting a radical theatrical experiment. Inspired and informed by the unique historic playing conditions of two beautiful iconic theatres, our diverse programme of work harnesses the power of performance, cultivates intellectual curiosity and excites learning to make Shakespeare accessible for all.