An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Operations Executive to join ECE Travel as part of an experienced and highly motivated team with an established inbound group and event operator.
Your primary role will be creation, reservation and operation of group travel from initial quote to fulfilment including proposals, costings, supplier management, payment systems and final documentation.
Applications should have:
- Previous experience in operations, sales, customer service or sales support within the travel industry (essential)
- Be multi-talented and multi-skilled individual, able to handle different tasks at any one time
- Be computer literate – training will be given on the in-house system
- Have good administration and numeracy skills
- Understand the importance of attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, with a sense of urgency in order to meet deadlines
In return, we offer a competitive salary package with 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays.
How to apply: please send your CV and a covering letter, stating the job title in the subject heading to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ECE Travel: Based in Chislehurst, Kent, ECE Travel Ltd (Enriching Cultural Experiences), established over 30 years ago, is a leading operator of inbound educational and cultural programmes to the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
The company develops and manages unique travel programmes for a worldwide clientele including school and university student groups, religious groups, choirs, orchestras, sports clubs, corporate and niche-interest groups.