Sweet Chariot are looking to recruit an Operations Executive to join their team following a recent expansion. Sweet Chariot is a tour operator, providing both sporting and cultural tours of the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe, as well as operating inbound tours to Europe, across a range of sectors. Tours include both youth and adult sectors, focusing on culture, education and sport.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with the existing operations department to deliver tours to clients
- Successfully managing the administration for each customer
- Managing the customer relationship from sale until the group returns
- Working with ground handlers or directly with suppliers
- Managing group airline and accommodation relationships (passenger manifests, rooming lists, etc.)
- Building a network of providers in different countries
The successful candidate will:
- Possess existing or previous experience working with groups (beneficial but not compulsory)
- Demonstrate srong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Have CRM experience (beneficial but not compulsory)
- Have excellent understanding of logistics
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be able to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Have proven numeracy skills
- Have good negotiating skills
- Have excellent communication skills and confident telephone manner
- Possess a strong work ethic, including the ability to work outside usual office hours if necessary
How to apply: For a fully confidential discussion on this role, please apply ASAP, with a covering letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
About Sweet Chariot: Sweet Chariot provides sporting, educational and cultural tours of the UK, Ireland & Europe. We have provided a top quality service to thousands of touring groups, both into and out of the UK. With partners throughout Europe, we will offer unique itineraries that are tailored to your group’s requirements.