KidZania London is seeking a new Operations Team Leader. You will be responsible for managing the Children’s Activity Workshop department and other educational activities.
The candidate will play a vital role in building awareness, credibility and market share for KidZania London as the top number one school trip destination where young children can aspire to be who they want in the future world of work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Engaging with the kids every day delivering educational, yet fun messages.
- General functionality of the Activity Workshops.
- Duty Management including being a part of the first aid team.
- Leading and motivating the team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ability to lead, motivate and manage a team effectively
- Experienced in leading a team, ideally from another visitor attraction or customer-facing industry.
- First aid training.
- Excellent communications skills
- Passionate about customer service
How to apply: Please apply through the website, register your details and upload your latest CV.
About KidZania: KidZania is a city built for children aged 4 -14, where they can learn real-life skills in a 75,000sq ft child-sized city. From the Aviation Academy to the Radio Station, Police Station or Hospital, KidZania offers children the chance to explore over 60 unique and exciting professions through real-life role play in a fun and safe environment. Experience lasts 4 hours and children aged 8+ can enjoy KidZania without an accompanying adult. Where else could your child be pilot?