A respected tourism organisation, whose main purpose is to support the industry in generating more business through various methods, are looking to recruit a Partnerships Executive to join their small but ambitious team. This role has the responsibility for growing and developing clients’ industry partnerships. This position is particularly suited to those currently working for an inbound tour operator, attraction or tourism related business looking to work closer with the trade.
- Acting as the first point of contact for partners
- Maintaining and developing good relationships with partners to work towards strong partnership retention
- Updating the company’s website and CRM system
- Assisting with administration requirements
- Coordinating monthly newsletters
- Representing the business at trade and industry events
The successful candidate will:
- Have strong communication skills
- Be highly organised
- Be able to build and develop strong relationships
- Be self-motivated
- Have exposure to and a passion for the tourism industry
- Be highly personable
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
To apply: please contact Demi Girling on [email protected] or call 01732 808313 to find out more information.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications for this job, only successful applicants will be contacted.