365 Tickets (UK) LTD is currently seeking a Product Assistant to join their long-established, growing team with years of industry experience in the tour and activities sector of the leisure travel industry.
The candidate will play a vital role in product loading and administration, with the ability to deal effectively with people at all levels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Loading of new product contracts including rates, dates, times and inventory as required.
- Loading copy, images and information relating to new and existing products.
- Actively participating in weekly product meetings, supplier meetings with or on behalf of colleagues.
- Supporting the marketing department with product information and marketing content as required.
- Conducting research on product and market opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The ability to attend networking events outside standard working hours.
- Excellent written English skills and attention to detail (essential)
- The ability to travel with reasonable frequency within the UK, Europe and to Jersey headquarters.
- Additional European language(s) but not essential.
- Proven experience of working effectively as part of a team and being a supportive team member.
Please note: The role is home-based, with the requirement to visit the business office in Brighton for meetings (applicants should be within a short, commutable travel distance) and some travel to Jersey, within the UK and Europe).
How to apply: Please click here to download the application form and return to [email protected]
About 365 Tickets UK: 365 Tickets UK are the longest standing partner in the 365 Global Tickets partner network. We have contracts to promote and sell over 700 different UK based attractions, theme parks, exhibitions, day tours, events and experiences to our millions of visitors each year.
We work together with other 365 Tickets entities to bring visitors from France, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Ireland, United States, Australia and many more to our UK supplier partners’ venues.
Our experience and diversity of product allows us to work with flexibly, affordably and efficiently with all suppliers, from the largest to the very smallest.