HF Holidays are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their team.
HF Holidays are looking for a flexible team player with a keen eye for detail and accuracy to support the Accounts Payable Supervisor in their finance team. You will be processing large volumes of emails and invoices as well as using Excel spreadsheets, so a good level of computer literacy is essential as is a positive and friendly telephone manner for when you’re dealing with enquiries from suppliers, team members and leaders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Processing high volumes of invoices (70% of work done) including but not limited to: entering invoices on to Access Dimensions, reviewing and redistributing incorrectly coded and / or approved invoices, batch collation of invoices to ensure efficient payment, and liaison with Cost Centre Heads regarding priority invoices and expense payments.
- Reconciliation of Access supplier records to supplier statements
- Inputting journals for other members of the finance team using the Access System
- Head office petty cash
- Supporting the Purchase Ledger Supervisor in processing petty cash returns and ordering cash deliveries
- Working with the Commercial Manager to support them in processing invoices from different departments
- Reviewing team members’ expense claims and inputting them on to Access for payment
- Ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Team
The successful candidate will:
- Have good computer literacy
- Have a high degree of accuracy
- Possess a flexible approach and a willingness to learn, especially where processes and systems could change
- Have working knowledge of Excel at an intermediate level
- Be able to process a large volume of emails
- Be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Have a good telephone manner when dealing with supplier queries, team member and leader queries
- Experience of working in a finance department and particularly within a purchase ledger section (Beneficial but not compulsory)
- Knowledge of basic VAT (Beneficial but not compulsory)
- Access Dimensions (Beneficial but not compulsory)
For a full job description and list of benefits click here.
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with quoting reference: HF/UKIN
About the company:
HF Holidays have over 100 years experience in award winning guided walking and hiking tours, sightseeing and special interest holidays. Stay in one of our 18 UK 3-4 star Country House accommodations and explore the beauty of the surrounding coastline, meadows, mountains and moorland. Tailor made options available for groups include afternoon teas, meeting room hire and private transfers to help you build the perfect holiday itinerary.
Find out more at: www.hfholidays.co.uk