- Location: Croydon
- Salary: Dependant on experience + commission & travel expenses
- Contract: Permanent, full time
Coaches Etc is seeking a Reservation Manager to provide administrative support along with clerical tasks that aid daily business operations. You will report directly to the supervisor.
As a member of the Reservation team you will be responsible for dealing with enquiries from both members of the public and B2B whilst ensuring high levels of customer service at all times.
The Reservation Manager may also help with office and employee management. You may be assigned tasks such as ordering supplies and preparing sales reports. The Reservation Manager will also help perform bookkeeping duties.
As Reservation Manager, you will be supervising your team in the smooth operation of the Reservation Office, compiling and maintaining documentation and managing information.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective communication via telephone to customers, ensuring incoming calls are answered and dealt with promptly
- Proactive communication with customer base
- Providing information relating drivers’ hours and routes to the team
- Assisting the management team in providing a professional service
- Working within the transport team function to ensure deadlines are met
The successful candidate will:
- Have effective written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong computer skills and competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Be proactive with an assertive, can-do attitude
- Have good organisational skills
- Take ownership and work in an autonomous capacity
- Be energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a mature approach, be pragmatic and tenacious with attention to detail
- Be dedicated to getting the job done but able to have fun as well
- Be a passionate and creative thinker
- Be flexible and adaptable to evolving business needs
- Be able to multi-task
- Be quick thinking, hard working and flexible
How to apply: Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 07500 049061 to arrange for an interview.
About Coaches Etc: We are a coach operator based in London, providing tours around the UK and Europe for inbound groups with a great group clientele. We are experts who can undertake your airport and cruise transfers, with our ultra modern fleet of coaches and very reasonable prices.