Planet Hollywood are seeking a Sales Coordinator to join their team. The Sales Coordinator performs a variety of clerical and administrative activities to support the sales team, and is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow of information and follow up for existing and prospective clients, and all group bookings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Answering client enquiries about events, menus, products, prices, availabilities and billing terms and preparing plans, estimates and proposals that meet client requirements
- Making recommendations to clients based on interests and needs
- Consulting with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and provide ongoing support
- Processing sales leads and directing them to the appropriate team member
- Performing trade show follow up to ensure timely delivery of literature and samples
- Processing sales data, progress reports and other sales-related records and reports
- Maximising unit profitability through proper yield management
- Producing regular reporting on group sales turnover
How to apply: Please send your CV and cove letter to email@example.com. Candidates will be interviewed on a rolling basis.
About Planet Hollywood: Eat, drink and feel famous at Planet Hollywood, Central London’s Must Experience Restaurant. Planet Hollywood has great appeal for individuals and groups. With capacity to cater for groups from 10 to 200 persons choosing set menus or A La Carte, Planet Hollywood has dining options suitable for all budgets. London’s only Hollywood inspired dining experience consistently delivers a magical atmosphere where everyone can enjoy great portions of the best quality food and an efficient, friendly service and great value too.