Historic Royal Palaces (HRP) is seeking a Sales Executive – Groups & Travel Trade to join their Sales team to increase visitor numbers and revenue from the group, coach, and travel trade market and raise the profile of HRP within all aspects of this sector.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting direct sales calls to key clients and potential partners
- Promoting seasonal and annual events to drive visitor numbers and maintain yield to clients and market sectors
- Representing HRP on industry associations, attending industry events and providing regular updates
- Contributing to overall sales strategy for the group travel organiser and coach and tour operators sector
- Delivering on target sales results from defined key accounts
- Implementing tactical promotions within the sales budget and strategy to develop targeted results from key accounts
- Working with colleagues to ensure coverage for HRP in all relevant trade publications in a timely and relevant fashion
- Organising product updates and familiarisation trips for key clients
- Identifying interpretation opportunities for the domestic group, coach and tour operator market to maximise sales and visibility
- Promoting digital delivery of B2B ticketing solutions, delivering a Straight to Gate solution for clients
- Ensuring that all activities relate to HRP’s cause and delivering a seamless and distinctive experience for all clients and visitors
The ideal candidate will have:
- A good understanding of sales and distribution methods used in the sector
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to build relationships and influence people
- Experience of sales in the tourism sector with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Good knowledge and experience of CRM and databases
- Strong organisation, administration and planning skills
The role is based at the Tower of London but will involve regular visits to the other sites, as well as some domestic travel to client meetings and exhibitions.
How to apply: Please click here to apply online.
About Historic Royal Palaces: Historic Royal Palaces is the independent charity responsible for the Tower of London, Hampton Court Palace, the Banqueting House – Whitehall, Kensington Palace, Kew Palace and Hillsborough Castle, impressing sightseers in their millions every year. Increasing visitor numbers and revenue is a key priority to ensuring the preservation of these historic buildings and the stories with them for generations to come.