Pathfinders, a division of S.T. International Tourist Agency (STITA), is seeking a Sales Executive to handle sales enquiries and prepare quotes for inbound group tours, mainly in the UK and Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing quotation documents for sales enquiries involving detailed itinerary planning and presentation
- Ensuring all itineraries are accurate and operationally realisable for proposed dates
- Ensuring all quotes are accurately costed to achieve maximum profitability
- Accurate record keeping of all quotes, sales activities and encounters
- Working alongside operations team to hand over tour admin once client has confirmed and assisting where necessary up to the point of the tour
- Conducting sales trips, attending trade shows and trade missions (will involve overseas travel)
- Following up on all sales interactions with phone calls or emails as appropriate
- Where appropriate making a creative contribution to the content of itineraries prepared for quotation, based on relevant knowledge and experience
- Assisting partners in planning and execution of sales and promotional activities
- Using Tourplan software to calculate tour costs and monitor profitability alongside operations team
The ideal candidate will have good computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes, and preferably some foreign language skills such as French, German, Spanish, Italian.
How to apply: Please send your CV and cover letter to Jonathan Taylor at email@example.com.
About Pathfinders: Pathfinders is an incoming tour operator for groups or individuals, in operation for more than 60 years. Their expert knowledge of special interest areas include garden tours, music and choral groups, agricultural/study tours, literature and heritage, religion and history, with creative itinerary design to suit all budgets. Helpful, efficient and multi-lingual staff provide a guaranteed quick response to all enquiries.