This opportunity has been announced by Jayne Peirce Travel Recruitment and entails becoming the sales manager for groups at one of London’s top attractions. For this role we are looking for an individual who has the ability to work within a fast-paced environment to join the strong, professional and commercially-driven team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- developing and growing groups and school sales
- working with the travel trade and B2B agents to increase visitor numbers
- proactively identify national and international partnership opportunities
- attend trade shows and events, utilising your network to build relationship
- ensuring there is regular relevant marketing exposure via email campaigns, press releases, trade magazines and on the website
The ideal candidate would have:
- Groups and schools knowledge
- Established contacts
- Strong sales skills
- Commercially minded
- Proactive ‘go-getter’
Good interpersonal skills, combined with the ability to develop strong working relationships, are strongly valued attributes as the successful candidate will need to establish contacts with groups and schools b2b operators.
This role offers some additional benefits of 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, pension, medical insurance, life insurance and staff concessions.
How to apply: Contact Demi Crewe on 01732 808313 or [email protected]