Planet Hollywood is seeking a Sales & Marketing Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day sales operations and administrative needs of the department, and for promoting Planet Hollywood to local businesses, tour operators, theatre agencies, area hotels, destination companies, convention and visitor bureaus, meeting planners, and other relevant groups.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Working with the Director of Sales to create promotions, drive business and establish partnerships
- Participating in professional organisations and associations events to network and promote the restaurant
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with tour operators, and developing FIT programmes and group contracts
- Conducting site inspections and fam trips
- Implementing marketing action plan including print and digital activity
The post-holder will also ensure a high quality operation through detailed event planning, timely and accurate administration, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining effective communication with internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have 2 – 4 years’ related experience, with a minimum of 3 years in the hospitality/restaurant industry. They will have professional communication skills, excellent organisational skills, work well in stressful situations with an ability to problem-solve and adapt.
How to apply: Please send your CV to to Skaiste Markeliunaite at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Planet Hollywood: Eat, drink and feel famous at Planet Hollywood, Central London’s Must Experience Restaurant. Planet Hollywood has great appeal for individuals and groups. With capacity to cater for groups from 10 to 200 persons choosing set menus or A La Carte, Planet Hollywood has dining options suitable for all budgets. London’s only Hollywood inspired dining experience consistently delivers a magical atmosphere where everyone can enjoy great portions of the best quality food and an efficient, friendly service and great value too.