Shakespeare’s Globe are currently seeking a Finance Officer to support finance activities across the department but has primary responsibility for reconciling control accounts and assisting in the preparation of management accounts. Key duties include:
- To reconcile control accounts as required
- To assist in the preparation of management accounts on a monthly basis
- Support the team where necessary, e.g. reviewing data, or posting expenses and invoices.
- Reconcile and maintain petty cash, credit cards and petty cash cards
- To post invoices and manage the AP as required
- Ad hoc admin tasks to prepare the year-end audit file.
- To maintain all stakeholder relationships
- Support all finance activities as required by the Head of Finance.
The successful candidate will have relevant experience in a similar role, the ability to work effectively and flexibly to strict process deadlines, practical knowledge of spreadsheets and computerised accounting systems and good oral and written communication skills. They will be IT literate with excellent Microsoft Excel skills and a team player with a “can do” attitude with diligence and commitment.
How to apply: please download the job description on shakespearesglobe.com/jobs and send your completed application and equal opportunities monitoring forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Shakespeare’s Globe: We celebrate Shakespeare’s transformative impact on the world by conducting a radical theatrical experiment. Inspired and informed by the unique historic playing conditions of two beautiful iconic theatres, our diverse programme of work harnesses the power of
performance, cultivates intellectual curiosity and excites learning to make Shakespeare
accessible for all.